The course project will be done in groups of 2-3 students. Each group will have an option of doing one of the following:
- Solving a Software Engineering/Education problem using Artificial Intelligence
- Surveying an area of Software Engineering/Education that utilizes Artificial Intelligence
Project proposals are due Friday,
Mar. 4, 2022 Mar. 11, 2022. The proposal should be 1-2 pages in length and include:
- Problem definition and motivation
- Proposed solution and methodology (including AI method used for problem-solving project or paper selection method for survey project)
- Data used including source (if applicable)
In addition to a proposal, each group will be expected to present a 5 minute proposal presentation in class on Thursday,
Mar. 3, 2022 Mar. 10, 2022 as well.
FINAL PROJECT SUBMISSION
Final project will be due on Monday, Apr. 25, 2022. For the final project you should submit:
- a final report (10 pages) with complete references for survey project
- a final report (5 pages) with link to source code and data for problem-solving project
Final presentations will take place Tuesday, Apr. 19, 2022 (time TBD). The final presentations should be 10 minutes each.