The Software Quality Research Lab currently has 6 members – 1 faculty member, 1 PhD students, 2 MSc students and 1 undergraduate students. If you are interested in joining the SQR Lab you can find details on current opportunities here.
Dr. Jeremy S. Bradbury
PhD, Queen’s University, 2007.
research interests: testing and analysis, bug detection and repair, multi-core software, open source software, human-centered SE, automated SE.
MSc Student, Computer Science (2019-Present)
supervisor: Jeremy Bradbury, Ken Pu
thesis: Topics in Machine Learning and Software Engineering
PhD Candidate, Computer Science (2015-Present)
supervisor: Jeremy Bradbury
thesis: Adaptive Game-based Learning in Computer Science Education
- Ontario Tech University | Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Automotive Centre of Excellence (ACE), Ontario Tech | Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Queen’s University | Kingston, ON, Canada
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa | Lisbon, Portugal
- Dalhousie University | Halifax, NS, Canada
- IBM Haifa Research Lab | Haifa, Israel
- QA Consultants | Toronto, ON, Canada
A list of past SQR Lab members can be found here.
Dr. Jeremy S. Bradbury is currently looking to supervise high-quality students under any of the following Ontario Tech University graduate programs:
Interested students are encouraged to consult the degree requirements for the programs and contact Dr. Bradbury for more information.