The Software Quality Research Lab currently has 10 members – 1 faculty member, 1 associate member, 3 MSc students and 5 undergraduate students. If you are interested in joining the SQR Lab you can find details on current opportunities here.
Dr. Jeremy S. Bradbury
PhD, Queen’s University, 2007.
research interests: testing and analysis, bug detection and repair, multi-core software, open source software, human-centered SE, automated SE.
Dr. Michael Miljanovic
University of Toronto (Mississauga)
PhD, Ontario Tech University, 2020.
research interests: computer science education, game-based learning, serious games, debugging.
MSc Student, Computer Science (2019-Present)
supervisor: Jeremy Bradbury, Ken Pu
thesis: Topics in Machine Learning and Software Engineering
Honours Thesis Student (2020-21)
supervisor: Jeremy Bradbury, Randy Fortier
project: Topics in Software Development and Natural Language Processing
- Ontario Tech University | Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Automotive Centre of Excellence (ACE), Ontario Tech | Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Queen’s University | Kingston, ON, Canada
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa | Lisbon, Portugal
- Dalhousie University | Halifax, NS, Canada
- IBM Haifa Research Lab | Haifa, Israel
- QA Consultants | Toronto, ON, Canada
A list of past SQR Lab members can be found here.
Dr. Jeremy S. Bradbury is currently looking to supervise high-quality students under any of the following Ontario Tech University graduate programs:
Interested students are encouraged to consult the degree requirements for the programs and contact Dr. Bradbury for more information.